Palmer Logistics is headquartered in Houston, TX and has ISO 9001:2015 certified warehouses at 4505 and 5121 Ameriport Pkwy. Baytown, TX, 1200 Lathrop St., Houston, TX, 1100 S. FM 565, Baytown, TX, 17350 Palmer Drive, Baytown, TX, 13001 Bay Area Blvd, Pasadena TX, and 1702 S. 16th St. La Porte, TX. Services include Warehousing and Logistics. 4505 Ameriport Parkway is also ISO:9001 Certified for Transloading and Tank Cleaning.
Our Quality Policy…
To provide exceptional service through responsible Associates- a reputation above reproach.
Operations Mission Statement…
Provide the ideal level of value to each of our clients in order to be the premier third party warehouse in each region of operation.
To be a great company that empowers its employees to maximize their God-given talents for their own betterment, and to provide our customers with exceptional solutions to their supply chain requirements.
Health & Safety Policy…
To provide an injury free workplace through responsible associates – promoting a safe and healthy lifestyle
To make sound business decisions that promote a sustainable environment with minimal impact on the surrounding community
To provide a secure workplace, which minimizes potential threats and ensures the safety of our employees, the integrity of our customer’s product and preserves company property
Good Manufacturing Practices Policy…
Palmer shall adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices through pest and quality controls, documentation, and risk assessment in order to protect the integrity of customer product, reduce errors and damage; ultimately ensuring the safety of the general public
Human Trafficking Statement…
Palmer Logistics is committed to combating human trafficking and the commercial exploitation of children by creating a culture of awareness.
Through the establishment and implementation of our Quality Management System, we expect to accomplish these business objectives:
- Achieve and maintain an employee retention rate of 80% or greater by making Palmer an ideal place to work where employees thrive in a total team atmosphere. Attain through communications, recognition, morale, compensation, mutual respect, etc.
- Total customer satisfaction. Maintain a NPS of 60% or greater and continuously improve the quality of service we provide to our customers.
- Strive and maintain best in class Shipping Accuracy with an external NCR rate of less than .05% on shipments. Focus on continual improvement to eliminate failures.
- Strive and maintain Inventory Location Accuracy of 99.5% or greater. Focus on continual improvement to eliminate failures.
- Strive and maintain a Bin Inventory Location of 99%.
- Strive and maintain a training program that provides exemplary development and continual improvement for all employees. Training Completion of 95%
- 0% annual customer turnover as a result of service failure
- Implement/Maintain a Total Quality Process (ISO registration maintained/ ongoing training to continuously enhance personal development at all levels)
- Maximum of 50% of Annual Industry Average of Total Reportable Incident Rate
- Injury Free every 90-180 days dependent upon size of warehouse
- Maintain 50% or less monthly labor ratio in each facility
Service – the action of helping or doing work for someone.
- We have a job because our customers have asked us to assist them with their distribution needs
- Always be helpful to others (customers, co-workers, suppliers, carriers)
- Demonstrate a service mentality by actions, not words
- Return communications in a timely manner
Trust – firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
- Our customers choose us, and remain with us, over our competition because they trust us. We must honor this trust and perform at a level that constantly reinforces this trust
- Our employees are dedicated, committed, and productive because they trust leadership will recognize and reward their efforts
- With trust comes a responsibility to perform reliably and with integrity, at all times
Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Do the right thing always, even when others are not observing
- Always be professional and be accountable for our actions, communications (oral & written), and attitude
- Demonstrate great character, personally and professionally
Respect – a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
- Treat others (customers, co-workers, suppliers, carriers) as we would like to be treated
- Establish a reputation for excellence, both individually and collectively
- Treat company resources as if they were your own